Ashlyn looked so cute on her blessing day! It really was a special event. These are the moccasins she wore. Her grandma gave them to her. They were made by Native Americans, we cant let her forget her heritage!
She looks like a little angel baby! (And she behaves like a little angel baby when her parents don't leave her mush at home!) I will snuggle her next time - I love her little moccasins.
Your little girl is so cute, she has gotten so big!! Do you remember me, your neighbor?? We need to hang out!! My blog is private, but if you want to be my friend, email me your email to jocelynmcclellan@yahoo.com and I'll get you through, I hate it private, but it keeps my mother in law happy!! Cute family, congrats on the hunting
I gave Rhett a taste of Mtn. Dew and he said "Its pretty good. I never really thought I would like the taste of Mt. Dew.... I heard it had a few calories!"
There was a big rainbow the other day when we were driving and everyone could see it but Kyson. We were all making a big deal about it and he was getting really frustrated! When we turned the car it was on his side and he could finally see it. I said "look Ky!!" He said "Oh my goshhhh! Its the biggest rainbow I ever saw!! Lets drive up it!"
4 comments:
What a beautiful dress!... goes along with the beautiful girl. The shoes are awesome:)
She looks like a little angel baby! (And she behaves like a little angel baby when her parents don't leave her mush at home!) I will snuggle her next time - I love her little moccasins.
Your little girl is so cute, she has gotten so big!! Do you remember me, your neighbor?? We need to hang out!! My blog is private, but if you want to be my friend, email me your email to jocelynmcclellan@yahoo.com and I'll get you through, I hate it private, but it keeps my mother in law happy!! Cute family, congrats on the hunting
Holy beautiful! She is such a little dolly!
Post a Comment