I love the picture of little Ashie with her finger in her mouth - you couldn't have gotten a better shot! Your kids are such cuties - you need to bring em over! (Also, who is that sexy guy in the picture with Ron? You'll have to hook me up! Hubba hubba!)
I love your new pics. You all look so good. Ashlyn is a little doll, which was expected considering her handsome brothers. We are doing well. How are you guys?
Hello from the Sinks:) I'm a blog stalker too;) I just saw your comment on Jen's blog. Hope you don't mind me poppin in to say hi. Love the pictures of the kids. Your baby is so cute. What beautiful eyes she has. The boys look cute too. Feel free to ck out our blog if you would like. Happy Blogging!!!!
Holy!! I did not know you were a blogger, I am so excited. I love blogging. I rate my mood for the day by whether I have a new comment on my blog or not, so I hope you want me to be happy and you will comment daily even if it is the same blog. LOL only kidding. Love your page and of course your family is so cute. Lets hang out you guys are seriously so freakin funny!! Keep in touch. I feel like I was just signing a year book or something. Have a cool summer!!:)
I think we run neck in neck in the cute kids contest! I am so glad Jorgen has Rhett as a friend. Glad to hook up in the blogging world. Don't be a stranger.
I gave Rhett a taste of Mtn. Dew and he said "Its pretty good. I never really thought I would like the taste of Mt. Dew.... I heard it had a few calories!"
There was a big rainbow the other day when we were driving and everyone could see it but Kyson. We were all making a big deal about it and he was getting really frustrated! When we turned the car it was on his side and he could finally see it. I said "look Ky!!" He said "Oh my goshhhh! Its the biggest rainbow I ever saw!! Lets drive up it!"
7 comments:
I love the picture of little Ashie with her finger in her mouth - you couldn't have gotten a better shot! Your kids are such cuties - you need to bring em over! (Also, who is that sexy guy in the picture with Ron? You'll have to hook me up! Hubba hubba!)
I love your new pics. You all look so good. Ashlyn is a little doll, which was expected considering her handsome brothers. We are doing well. How are you guys?
What cute pictures--I looked at all of them. Ashlyn is such a cute, happy baby! I loved the photo of Rhett and Kyson in the hospital bed with her.
Yup - you can add my blog site to yours and I hope its ok that I just added you to mine! Love the pics!!! So stinkin cute!
Hello from the Sinks:)
I'm a blog stalker too;) I just saw your comment on Jen's blog. Hope you don't mind me poppin in to say hi. Love the pictures of the kids. Your baby is so cute. What beautiful eyes she has. The boys look cute too. Feel free to ck out our blog if you would like. Happy Blogging!!!!
Holy!! I did not know you were a blogger, I am so excited. I love blogging. I rate my mood for the day by whether I have a new comment on my blog or not, so I hope you want me to be happy and you will comment daily even if it is the same blog. LOL only kidding. Love your page and of course your family is so cute. Lets hang out you guys are seriously so freakin funny!! Keep in touch. I feel like I was just signing a year book or something. Have a cool summer!!:)
I think we run neck in neck in the cute kids contest! I am so glad Jorgen has Rhett as a friend. Glad to hook up in the blogging world. Don't be a stranger.
Post a Comment