Rhett has been wanting to jump in a pile of leaves but we dont have enough in our yard to make one. We went to the park the other day and he was so excited to see all the leaves. We didnt have rakes or anything so we used our hands and feet to make a big pile. We thought we were going to the park to slide and swing but ended up cleaning the leaves! Vernal city can thank us later!
Looks like fun!! I will try and get you an orange Vernal City Shirts ASAP. You will be a great employee. Love the fall pics that is the best part of fall, the leaves!! Stay in and stay warm
thats so cute!!!! Your awesome. My child doesn't even know that that is even possible to do!! I've kind of kept it a secret!! Anything outside this time of year is off limits. ITs so DARN cold!!!
What a fun little outing :) Too bad today was all rainy and stuff... might have been a fun day to get out if everything wasn't all wet! Looks like you guys had a good time!
Love these pics! I also loved your story about Kyson and the rainbow. Hehe... I want to hear him talk. I bet its cute. It's already almost been a year since we stayed with you guys. Crazy huh.!
Hey girl, looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I saw your comment on my blog about pictures. My email address is on my photography blog along with the pricing info,(http://tiffanymortonphotography.blogspot.com), so email me or call me and we will schedule you a time. Your kids are adorable!
I gave Rhett a taste of Mtn. Dew and he said "Its pretty good. I never really thought I would like the taste of Mt. Dew.... I heard it had a few calories!"
There was a big rainbow the other day when we were driving and everyone could see it but Kyson. We were all making a big deal about it and he was getting really frustrated! When we turned the car it was on his side and he could finally see it. I said "look Ky!!" He said "Oh my goshhhh! Its the biggest rainbow I ever saw!! Lets drive up it!"
7 comments:
Looks like fun!! I will try and get you an orange Vernal City Shirts ASAP. You will be a great employee. Love the fall pics that is the best part of fall, the leaves!! Stay in and stay warm
thats so cute!!!! Your awesome. My child doesn't even know that that is even possible to do!! I've kind of kept it a secret!! Anything outside this time of year is off limits. ITs so DARN cold!!!
What a fun little outing :) Too bad today was all rainy and stuff... might have been a fun day to get out if everything wasn't all wet! Looks like you guys had a good time!
Love these pics! I also loved your story about Kyson and the rainbow. Hehe... I want to hear him talk. I bet its cute. It's already almost been a year since we stayed with you guys. Crazy huh.!
Hey girl, looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I saw your comment on my blog about pictures. My email address is on my photography blog along with the pricing info,(http://tiffanymortonphotography.blogspot.com), so email me or call me and we will schedule you a time. Your kids are adorable!
What a fun time. I love the leaves. We don't have very many in our yard either. The kids look so cute, and you can tel they are having a blast:)
Hey did you take those in Vernal??? How fun! Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment