Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm One!

She wanted to touch it instead of blow it out!
It was a slow start but she finally got into it!

Here she is with some glasses her grandma gave her. She loves them and will actually leave them on!


My dad has a wagon that he pulls the grand kids around on...they LOVE it!


Sweet little Ashy! We have had so much fun with her this past year. I can't believe she is one already, it has gone by so fast! She started walking a couple weeks before her birthday and she is into everything! It is so fun to see her personality...she defiantly knows what she wants! Happy Birthday Ashlyn, we love you!!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is ONE! We sure miss you guys. Can Jorgen and Rhett play sometime? Do you ever come over to Vernal? Call us.

The McClellan Clan said...

its about dang time!!!!!!!! And you thought I needed to update. Hows life my dear. I can't believe how much she has changed. Its so sad!! But she is cute and Man does she have her dads beauty of eyes!!! So cute! Where does time go?

Lolo said...

Wow... she's so big now. This past year HAS flown by. Crazy. You all are lookin' adorable:)

Megen said...

I can't believe she's walking--how fun! I love the miniature girly cake. I'm glad she made the most of it. I miss you guys.

Stephanie said...

Her party was fun! (Yeah, I'm a little slow on commenting... not like I'm on time for anything else, right?) She's such a cutie & I love it when she snuggles me - who doesn't like baby snuggles?