Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!

Ashlyn with her cousin Kayla!
Me trying on my new coat! :)


My cute mom! Thanks for the party!

Here is my lovely cake. My mom called the day before my birthday and asked if I wanted a party. I was secretly hoping they would plan one! I wish I was one of those people that hate birthdays and birthday parties. But the truth is I love them! I love the gifts, the cake, the people and even the birthday song! I had a great day! Thanks guys!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad you had a good birthday! I love the picture of Ashie & Kayla - watch out, Kayla will be wanting to do her hair & play dress up! I'm glad they threw you a party so that I could eat cake! ;) (and so that you'd get presents... you love presents!)

The McClellan Clan said...

AWHHHH!! I'm glad you had a fun b-day! Your cake is SO CUTE!! lOVE it. How come we haven't talked in forever!! I've missed ya!!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
Hope you had a great day!!

Megen said...

Can I plan it next year? That way I will for sure be invited. Who invites the lame neighbor next door that forgets your birthday? Cute/hot coat by the way.

Megen said...

I forgot to mention how beautiful Ashlyn looks in that particular color of pink!

The McClellan Clan said...

wait a minute, Your telling me to update my blog???Are you kidding me. you might want to check the last time you updated yours and you've had alot going on. Um Feb11 was forever ago. Nice try though