Sunday, November 2, 2008

the costumes....

Rhett wanted to be something scary this year....mission accomplished!
And then there is Ky who wants nothing to do with anything scary!

Rhett pulling his best scary face!!


And then Ky smiling! He was a sweet pumpkin!



I love this picture! I love seeing them together being nice! We had a fun night with the trunk or treat. We were even on time, actually 15 minutes early so we could set up! I was pretty proud! There was a lot of kids. We even ran out of candy. After the trunk or treat we stopped and got a whopper, the kids ate so good in fear of not being able to eat their candy! When we finally made it home we hit a couple of houses in our neighborhood and then called it a night. Everyone was in bed by 9:30! It was so fun!!





6 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

oh my gosh! So cute!! We came to your house trick or treating. All the lights and I mean all the lights were on and no one was home!!!! But we did like your headless man!! The girls LOVED it!!

Stephanie said...

Way cute costumes, Stef! I'm glad you guys had a fun night - sorry your pumpkins were attacked... you guys are good, we didn't carve any! (We're such party poopers!) Bring that baby over to see me!

Lolo said...

Great Costumes... The Boys are getting so big and so handsome! :)

Heidi J said...

your kids are so cute. their costumes are awesome.

V said...

cute kids!

Megen said...

The boys are so flippin' cute! Sorry Rhett, but you are too cute to be scary!