Saturday, November 8, 2008

ALL RHETT!




This is Rhett's school photo. He is so handsome! I wanted to take a minute and write some things about Rhett:

He loves to ride his bike. He is really good at it! He does tricks on it like putting both feet on his handle bars while he is in motion!

He really likes to go out and play. He has had alot of fun in the snow.

He likes uncooked broccoli and carrots (if I cook them he wont touch them).

He can tie his shoes and count to 100.

He likes dirt bikes.

He likes The Doors. He can sing on tune to most of their songs!

He LOVES to tease!

He is a very good brother.

He is very observant. He will notice before anyone if I get a new shirt or hairstyle.

He has a turtle named Dexter.

He likes bugs, well looking at them! He isn't much for touching them!

We have so much fun with Rhett. He always has a story to tell! I am so glad that he takes care of his brother and sister the way he does. Thanks Rhett! We love you!

5 comments:

Heidi J said...

wow he is a handsome kid isn't he?? he sounds like a sweetheart

rouskafamily said...

Rhett is a great kid, he is always so kind when he speaks to me, and let's not forget his good looks, I find it weird that he looks so much like me and we just met like 2years ago. It is amazing that he learns manners with trouble maker parents. Rhett just hold to the rod!!

Megen said...

Rhett is so cute! I love his school picture and his sweet personality! Where has he been lately?

Roystal said...

awww! that is such a cute picture!! hopefully one day i can meet the famous rhett! (: Hope you have a great week!!

Lolo said...

He better watch out for the girls... He is a good kid!