Rhett turned 7! I know...can you believe it? We decided that since it was warm we would all go to my moms and have a bike party. What 7 year old doesn't like bikes :)? We invited all his cousins and had a lot of fun. Rhett is really good at riding his bike. He is always coming up with some new tricks and they always scare me! He tells me he is too good at riding to crash....even scarier! Here are some pictures of the day.....So fun!
This was a Star Wars book from my mom. I don't know.....do you think he liked it? I'm glad we have Rhett to make us all happy! Love you buddy!
3 comments:
'Bout time you posted something! (Sheesh, facebook comes along and everyone abandons their blogs...) Anyway, looks like you guys had a good time! Thanks for getting my little rugrats there - I'm glad they were able to go! Rhett doesn't look like he was very excited about that book at all! :)
I'm with Stephanie...its about time! :) Glad the weather was nice enough~ Looks like you had fun!! He is going to be a little heart breaker when he grows up! Hes so handsome!! Glad you posted!! p.s. it was good to see you too at the reception! Wish we saw each other more often! ;)
Haha... SO cute! Happy Birthday Rhett! Your boys are HUGE now, it's crazy. Hope you guys are well and having lots of fun!
Post a Comment