Sunday, October 4, 2009

Some of our summer pictures!

This is a Ram that we saw in Sheep Creek by Manila. There was a huge herd of them! It was fun for the kids to see.


The kids! Say Cheese!


Ashlyn on the go! As always. She is my little buddy!



In the car. She is always up for a ride.




Ky loves his four wheeler. It goes pretty fast too!






Rhett on his bike. He has really liked our new house. There is kids his age here and has made friends fast!






First day of school!






This is our dog Chewy. I didn't mean to put this in but I didn't know how to remove it! Not the cutest picture!









Ky has made a friend too! This is Hudson. They are together every day! It is so funny to see them together. They are so much alike and get along great!
We have had a fun and busy summer. We finally got settled in our new house and have been busy doing the landscaping. We just got our sprinklers and curbing in and finally planted our grass this weekend. I hope it grows! It has been a lot of work! I know these pictures are a little random but I wanted to get them posted so I could get ready for the fun fall pictures!

2 comments:

Lolo said...

Cute pics. Your kids are so big now! I wanna see your new house? You'll have to fill me in on where it's at:)

Unknown said...

aww so cute!! The kids are growing so fast! I'm sorry you guys were sick and couldnt make it to the wedding...we missed you!!! I know how it is though..i'm currently fighting a flu/cold whatever i have. (: We need to get together next time we're out!! Oh by the way..i love the pic of chewy..SO CUTE!! (: