Sunday, May 18, 2008

Baby Ashlyn!!!






So she is finally here! I ended up going into labor the day before I was supose to go in for my c-section. So we went to the hospital and my doc just happened to be there. He said he just wanted to get it done, and that was it! She was born at 8:17 pm on 5/5/08. She weighed 7 lbs 3 oz. She is so sweet! It is so fun having a little girl! We had a hard time deciding on the name but we all could agree on Ashlyn May. So that is that!!

2 comments:

Lolo said...

Yay, She's finally here! I have been checking on your blog to see, so I am so glad you posted. I know how overwhelming it is at first and I hope you are feeling better. She is so cute, and I love the name. Keep posting pics:)

Paige n' Kalani said...

She's beautiful guys!!! Congrats!