Im just a bit slow putting these on, but here they are!! The kids had so much fun. This was Kysons first egg hunt and first time coloring eggs. He loved it!! Rhett had no problems showing him the way!
How fun. I don't think I even took any pics of Easter. I'm bad. So you only have 26 days! That's soon! I see Ashlynn is winning... which one is your favorite? I have a niece Ashlynn and a niece Presley, and I love both of those names! They all are cute, though.
Really cute pictures, Stef - I am still waiting for Easter pics from my family so that I can post them.(we couldn't find our camera that day) Rhett was really cute when I saw him yesterday... only saw Ky for a split second, but he was cute too!
I gave Rhett a taste of Mtn. Dew and he said "Its pretty good. I never really thought I would like the taste of Mt. Dew.... I heard it had a few calories!"
There was a big rainbow the other day when we were driving and everyone could see it but Kyson. We were all making a big deal about it and he was getting really frustrated! When we turned the car it was on his side and he could finally see it. I said "look Ky!!" He said "Oh my goshhhh! Its the biggest rainbow I ever saw!! Lets drive up it!"
3 comments:
How fun. I don't think I even took any pics of Easter. I'm bad. So you only have 26 days! That's soon!
I see Ashlynn is winning... which one is your favorite? I have a niece Ashlynn and a niece Presley, and I love both of those names! They all are cute, though.
Really cute pictures, Stef - I am still waiting for Easter pics from my family so that I can post them.(we couldn't find our camera that day) Rhett was really cute when I saw him yesterday... only saw Ky for a split second, but he was cute too!
Hey Stef! I HAD to check out your blog... SO CUTE! You have beautiful kids! I'm excited for you to have a girl. They are so much fun. -Paige
Post a Comment